Clarendon Works by Moreno:Masey Architecture
Moreno:Masey Architecture turned an Early Victorian Brick Works situated in London, United Kingdom into a modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.
Description by Moreno:Masey Architecture
A unique opportunity to restore an early Victorian Brick Works to create an extremely modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.The design introduces a roof terrace, Crittall windows and a sculptural steel and timber staircase connecting the vertical levels. Wide, long Douglas Fir planks open up the principal living spaces on the first floor, set against brick, bronze and aluminium.The building houses the owner’s photography and modern furniture, the final result, we think, is truly striking.
Products You May Like
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN
- Comfort Apartment by Need Design
- Monochrome Apartment by Mono Architects