Clarendon Works by Moreno:Masey Architecture
Moreno:Masey Architecture turned an Early Victorian Brick Works situated in London, United Kingdom into a modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.
Description by Moreno:Masey Architecture
A unique opportunity to restore an early Victorian Brick Works to create an extremely modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.The design introduces a roof terrace, Crittall windows and a sculptural steel and timber staircase connecting the vertical levels. Wide, long Douglas Fir planks open up the principal living spaces on the first floor, set against brick, bronze and aluminium.The building houses the owner’s photography and modern furniture, the final result, we think, is truly striking.
Products You May Like
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Casa LS by Grippo+Murzi
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- The Nook by Scenario Architecture