Clarendon Works by Moreno:Masey Architecture
Moreno:Masey Architecture turned an Early Victorian Brick Works situated in London, United Kingdom into a modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.
Description by Moreno:Masey Architecture
A unique opportunity to restore an early Victorian Brick Works to create an extremely modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.The design introduces a roof terrace, Crittall windows and a sculptural steel and timber staircase connecting the vertical levels. Wide, long Douglas Fir planks open up the principal living spaces on the first floor, set against brick, bronze and aluminium.The building houses the owner’s photography and modern furniture, the final result, we think, is truly striking.
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Apartment Remodel by Atelier Data
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Studio Apartment by Interiors.homeandwood
- Slot House by AU Architects
- Apartment in Taipei City by Taipei Base Design Center