Clarendon Works by Moreno:Masey Architecture
Moreno:Masey Architecture turned an Early Victorian Brick Works situated in London, United Kingdom into a modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.
Description by Moreno:Masey Architecture
A unique opportunity to restore an early Victorian Brick Works to create an extremely modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.The design introduces a roof terrace, Crittall windows and a sculptural steel and timber staircase connecting the vertical levels. Wide, long Douglas Fir planks open up the principal living spaces on the first floor, set against brick, bronze and aluminium.The building houses the owner’s photography and modern furniture, the final result, we think, is truly striking.
- Apartment in Dnipro by Tobi Architects
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Fateeva Design
- Lagrange House by Fabio Fantolino
- Cube Apartment by Arjaan De Feyter
- Apartment in St Petersburg by Maxim Rymar
- Altaire 1 Apartment by Kababie Arquitectos
- Solare San Ángel Apartment
- Twilight Apartment by Musa Studio
- Apartment in Florence by Andrew Trotter Studio