Clarendon Works by Moreno:Masey Architecture
Moreno:Masey Architecture turned an Early Victorian Brick Works situated in London, United Kingdom into a modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.
Description by Moreno:Masey Architecture
A unique opportunity to restore an early Victorian Brick Works to create an extremely modern family home, blending crisp details with raw industrial materials.The design introduces a roof terrace, Crittall windows and a sculptural steel and timber staircase connecting the vertical levels. Wide, long Douglas Fir planks open up the principal living spaces on the first floor, set against brick, bronze and aluminium.The building houses the owner’s photography and modern furniture, the final result, we think, is truly striking.
Products You May Like
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects