Costa Brava Residence by Garcés – De Seta – Bonet
Modern seaside residence designed in 2012 by Garcés – De Seta – Bonet located in Costa Brava, Spain.
Description by Garcés – De Seta – Bonet
The utmost attention was paid to the good placement of the house on a plot with a slope parallel to the sea and good solar orientation.
Consequently the project is developed linearly occupying the entire waterfront and the main option consists in extending the house at basement level obtaining the maximum possible length.
The overflowing swimming pool aligns with this arm complemented by a pergola which allows a direct connection of the outside with the underground area: gym and other facilities.
The volume of the master bedroom on the lower ground floor is used as a terrace.
The main building is complemented by an auxiliary construction placed at the access upper level.
The sum of white stucco bodies, placed in strict order and constantly drilled with identical rectangular holes, allows appreciating, by contrast, the existing natural shapes.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Duplex Penthouse by Estudio Pedro Feduchi
- Santa María Home by CSV Empresa Constructora
- House in Madrid by Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Apartment in the Sun by Filip Deslee
- Summer Pavilion by Raúl García
- House in Ibiza by STUDIO43
- House in Begur by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura