Monochrome Residence by The New Design Project
Situated in New York City, this small eclectic apartment was designed by The New Design Project.
Description by The New Design Project
Modest and neutral, yet cosy and inviting, this space is a welcome departure from your conventional rental apartment. The whole scheme is pared back but it does not skimp on either character or individuality thanks to a variety of cohesive pieces. A combination of a mellow monochromatic palette, repurposed items (low stools fashioned from old cable reels), with wood and metal accents, inject a warm and simple elegance to the space. The art work (black and white prints, white and gold ceramics, and the large handwritten wooden frame) are all custom creations by The New Design Project. The crumpled linen sofa cover is handmade by Bemz, whilst a number of the other pieces have been sourced from the high street.
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Duplex Penthouse by Estudio Pedro Feduchi
- Small Apartment in Kiev by StudioPINE