Monochrome Residence by The New Design Project
Situated in New York City, this small eclectic apartment was designed by The New Design Project.
Description by The New Design Project
Modest and neutral, yet cosy and inviting, this space is a welcome departure from your conventional rental apartment. The whole scheme is pared back but it does not skimp on either character or individuality thanks to a variety of cohesive pieces. A combination of a mellow monochromatic palette, repurposed items (low stools fashioned from old cable reels), with wood and metal accents, inject a warm and simple elegance to the space. The art work (black and white prints, white and gold ceramics, and the large handwritten wooden frame) are all custom creations by The New Design Project. The crumpled linen sofa cover is handmade by Bemz, whilst a number of the other pieces have been sourced from the high street.
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Home in Stockholm by Interior by Fredrica
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura