Monochrome Residence by The New Design Project
Situated in New York City, this small eclectic apartment was designed by The New Design Project.
Description by The New Design Project
Modest and neutral, yet cosy and inviting, this space is a welcome departure from your conventional rental apartment. The whole scheme is pared back but it does not skimp on either character or individuality thanks to a variety of cohesive pieces. A combination of a mellow monochromatic palette, repurposed items (low stools fashioned from old cable reels), with wood and metal accents, inject a warm and simple elegance to the space. The art work (black and white prints, white and gold ceramics, and the large handwritten wooden frame) are all custom creations by The New Design Project. The crumpled linen sofa cover is handmade by Bemz, whilst a number of the other pieces have been sourced from the high street.
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects
- East Village Apartment by CM Natural Designs