Monochrome Residence by The New Design Project
Situated in New York City, this small eclectic apartment was designed by The New Design Project.
Description by The New Design Project
Modest and neutral, yet cosy and inviting, this space is a welcome departure from your conventional rental apartment. The whole scheme is pared back but it does not skimp on either character or individuality thanks to a variety of cohesive pieces. A combination of a mellow monochromatic palette, repurposed items (low stools fashioned from old cable reels), with wood and metal accents, inject a warm and simple elegance to the space. The art work (black and white prints, white and gold ceramics, and the large handwritten wooden frame) are all custom creations by The New Design Project. The crumpled linen sofa cover is handmade by Bemz, whilst a number of the other pieces have been sourced from the high street.
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes