ZA House by Studio Guilherme Torres
Situated in São Paulo, Brazil, this spacious 3,767 sq ft apartment was recently completed by Studio Guilherme Torres.
Description by Studio Guilherme Torres
The apartment of 350 m² (3,767 ft²) in São Paulo, Brazil was totally renewed by the architect who decided to put down all the walls, integrate the spaces and explore to the limit the fabulous view of the apartment, from where it’s possible to see the astonishing skyline of the city.
The decoration was planned for a bachelor who receives his 3 kids on weekends and likes to receive his friends. The masculine climate has determined the finishings and tones, grey limestones on floors and macassar ebony covering walls. The furniture have a subtle color interference, like the dinner table colored in petroleum blue lacquer. Fluid lines and sophisticated pieces punctuate the decoration thought to be increased little by little, in order to print the owner style.
Photography by Denilson Machado
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Duplex Tibbaut by Raúl Sánchez Architects
- PNN House by Mauro Soddu
- Midcentury Apartment by Vera Montes De Oca Dohse
- Minima Apartment by StudioPine
- Pålsjögatan Home by Bjurfors Skåne