ZA House by Studio Guilherme Torres
Situated in São Paulo, Brazil, this spacious 3,767 sq ft apartment was recently completed by Studio Guilherme Torres.
Description by Studio Guilherme Torres
The apartment of 350 m² (3,767 ft²) in São Paulo, Brazil was totally renewed by the architect who decided to put down all the walls, integrate the spaces and explore to the limit the fabulous view of the apartment, from where it’s possible to see the astonishing skyline of the city.
The decoration was planned for a bachelor who receives his 3 kids on weekends and likes to receive his friends. The masculine climate has determined the finishings and tones, grey limestones on floors and macassar ebony covering walls. The furniture have a subtle color interference, like the dinner table colored in petroleum blue lacquer. Fluid lines and sophisticated pieces punctuate the decoration thought to be increased little by little, in order to print the owner style.
Photography by Denilson Machado
Products You May Like
- Casa Ian by Stefano Pasquali
- Syshaus by Arthur Casas Design
- Wapping Loft in London
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Contemporary Scandi Apartment by Laura Seppänen
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi