ZA House by Studio Guilherme Torres
Situated in São Paulo, Brazil, this spacious 3,767 sq ft apartment was recently completed by Studio Guilherme Torres.
Description by Studio Guilherme Torres
The apartment of 350 m² (3,767 ft²) in São Paulo, Brazil was totally renewed by the architect who decided to put down all the walls, integrate the spaces and explore to the limit the fabulous view of the apartment, from where it’s possible to see the astonishing skyline of the city.
The decoration was planned for a bachelor who receives his 3 kids on weekends and likes to receive his friends. The masculine climate has determined the finishings and tones, grey limestones on floors and macassar ebony covering walls. The furniture have a subtle color interference, like the dinner table colored in petroleum blue lacquer. Fluid lines and sophisticated pieces punctuate the decoration thought to be increased little by little, in order to print the owner style.
Photography by Denilson Machado
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- Apartment in Odessa by Mooseberry Design Group
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Jungle House by Studio Mk27
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay and Jasmine Bachinsky
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge