Infinity House by AABE
Designed by Belgian architecture firm AABE, this beautiful white residence is situated on an island in Spain.
Description by AABE
The house takes up its position, back facing the other houses, and simply embraces the entire horizon. The architect has limited terrain to work on. The trick however is to release all the emotions of the place: opening or splitting, reflecting infinity.
Space and time are two infinite things that pass us by. Architecture, however, enables us to model space and set time, like a sundial. It can also embody a third infinite thing: beauty.
The white walls are blank pages for nature’s expression. The Sabine is a slow-growing pine, recounting the story of an ancient world.
Products You May Like
- House in Girona by Turull Sorensen
- Villa Sotogrande by Patricia Darch
- House in Valencia by Gallardo Llopis Arquitectos
- Can Limona by Mesura
- Home in Valladolid by Estudio Lätt
- Casa Driessen by Antonio Altarriba Comes
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Duplex Tibbaut by Raúl Sánchez Architects
- House in the Woods by Susanna Cots Estudi de Disseny
- Casa Montaña by [baragaño]