Family Residence by Oliver Burns
Luxurious single family residence designed by Oliver Burns situated in the United Kingdom.
Description by Oliver Burns
Nestled in the countryside, the interior of this delectable family residence draws inspiration from Georgian architecture and serene colours of the Amalfi coast.
The heart of the home is the reception room where deep blues from the Tyrrhenian Seas beautifully coalesce with soft whites and soupçons of antique gold under a bespoke chandelier of 1,800 hand-hung crystal droplets.
Beyond the living spaces, the kitchen presents handmade cabinetry in a sophisticated palette of Zoffany silver and soft white Corian surfaces which reflect light streaming in through the French doors.
Around a cascade of contemporary lanterns, a bespoke staircase, fashioned from a single piece of wood, sits at the centre of the house leading onto the two floors above. Here, the master suite takes precedence and pure luxury radiates with an array of sumptuous textures. Ralph Lauren pinstripe walls and book-matched grey oak veneered wardrobes serve as the backdrop for a stunning navy blue bespoke upholstered emperor bed.
Alongside period detailing within the handcrafted bespoke wood panelling, full height doors and Georgian style sash windows, this luxurious home exudes elegant grandeur. It represents family living at its best; the perfect marriage of classic style with distinctive contemporary touches.
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- House in Singapore by JOW Architects
- Perf House by Andy Martin Architecture
- Beach House by Brandon Architects
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura