Santa Fe Hacienda by Chandler Prewitt Design
This classic 4,675 sq ft hacienda designed by Chandler Prewitt Design is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States.
Description by Chandler Prewitt Design
Old World charm abounds in this 4,675 sf classic hacienda with double adobe brick walls, large natural vigas with split cedar latillas, and handmade satillio tile floors. The kitchen was remodeled using Mexican tile, brushed/polished steel, and straw clay finish on the kiva. The master bedroom features beautifully ombre walls in American Clay and and antique Mexican doors. The media room was painted in a vibrant emerald green, delicately lit with Moroccan lanterns.
Photography by Bill Stengel
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design