Santa Fe Hacienda by Chandler Prewitt Design
This classic 4,675 sq ft hacienda designed by Chandler Prewitt Design is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States.
Description by Chandler Prewitt Design
Old World charm abounds in this 4,675 sf classic hacienda with double adobe brick walls, large natural vigas with split cedar latillas, and handmade satillio tile floors. The kitchen was remodeled using Mexican tile, brushed/polished steel, and straw clay finish on the kiva. The master bedroom features beautifully ombre walls in American Clay and and antique Mexican doors. The media room was painted in a vibrant emerald green, delicately lit with Moroccan lanterns.
Photography by Bill Stengel
Products You May Like
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- Sedona Contemporary by Weinman Architectural Services