Mountain Ski Chalet by Faure Halvorson Architects
Designed by Faure Halvorson Architects, this luxurious 8,292 sq ft chalet is located in Big Sky, Montana, United States.
Doc’s Holiday is a classic western feeling home, with luxury amenities and style. Sweeping views of Pioneer, Cedar and Lone Mountains surround the home, which has plentiful outdoor living spaces, along with the Fire Tower to take advantage of the awe-inspiring setting. The design and construction represent the romance of the old American West.
Constructed by Teton Heritage Builders and designed by Faure Halvorson architects, stone and timber are transformed into an artisan masterpiece. Features including six stone fireplaces, custom stone bar and wine cellar, and intricate stair railing highlight the craftsmanship of the home.
A preferred floor plan with main floor living is achieved including master wing, large kitchen, hearth room, additional guest rooms and ski room. An additional private guest suite is located above the separate 3rd car garage.
Located within the private ski and golf community of Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, MT, the home has direct ski access to over 2200 acres of private skiing, as well as 5800 acres at Big Sky Resort.
Products You May Like
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Modular House by Zrobym Architects
- Mount Si Modern by Rose-Leigh Design
- Hide Out by Dan Brunn
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia