Mountain Ski Chalet by Faure Halvorson Architects
Designed by Faure Halvorson Architects, this luxurious 8,292 sq ft chalet is located in Big Sky, Montana, United States.
Doc’s Holiday is a classic western feeling home, with luxury amenities and style. Sweeping views of Pioneer, Cedar and Lone Mountains surround the home, which has plentiful outdoor living spaces, along with the Fire Tower to take advantage of the awe-inspiring setting. The design and construction represent the romance of the old American West.
Constructed by Teton Heritage Builders and designed by Faure Halvorson architects, stone and timber are transformed into an artisan masterpiece. Features including six stone fireplaces, custom stone bar and wine cellar, and intricate stair railing highlight the craftsmanship of the home.
A preferred floor plan with main floor living is achieved including master wing, large kitchen, hearth room, additional guest rooms and ski room. An additional private guest suite is located above the separate 3rd car garage.
Located within the private ski and golf community of Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, MT, the home has direct ski access to over 2200 acres of private skiing, as well as 5800 acres at Big Sky Resort.
- House in Houston by StudioMET Architects
- Gothic Cottage by Daniel Contelmo Architects
- Country Contemporary by Amber Hodgins Design
- McAlpin Loft by Ryan Duebber Architect
- Midcentury Modern by Mathison | Mathison Architects
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Bali Inspired House by Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
- House in New York by BFDO Architects
- Manhattan Penthouse