Bolton Residence by _naturehumaine
This contemporary country house was designed in 2014 by _naturehumaine. It’s located in East Bolton, Quebec, Canada.
Description by _naturehumaine
Having bought a beautiful plot of wooded land in Quebec’s Eastern Townships, the client dreamt of building a country house that would be in perfect symbiosis with its natural environment. This rugged, sloped site came to a natural plateau just below its highest point, becoming the perfect location to erect the house.
The house is characterized by two stacked volumes; a wooden clad volume anchored into the mountain supports a cantilevering ground floor volume above. This gable roofed volume raised into the air gives the sensation that the house is floating amongst the trees. Vast views of Mount Orford and the valley below are framed by a long horizontal strip window. The kitchen and master bathroom are carved out of a black volume at the center of the house dividing living spaces from the master bedroom.
Photography by Adrien Williams + David Dworkind
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- T - House by BY Visuals
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- AG House by Rocco Borromini
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Okotoks Skate Cabin by Patterns and Prosecco Interiors