Aspen Springs Ranch by Beck Building Company
Rocky Mountain retreat designed by Beck Building Company, located in Aspen Springs, California, United States.
Description by Beck Building Company
These homeowners wanted their rocky mountain retreat to be unique, restful and to maximize the gorgeous views from where this space sits in the valley. The owners wanted a rustic yet refined look which incorporated reclaimed materials such as pine beetle trusses and antique plumbing features. There is custom ornamental iron throughout the home adorned with decorative light fixtures. What we love about this custom home is the cabin feel but it is generously sized with well defined and planned out spaces.
Photography by Kimberly Gavin
Products You May Like
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Lake Waconia House by ALTUS Architecture + Design
- LA Midcentury Home by Alexander Gorlin Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Troll Hus by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Utica Residence by bldg.collective