Shades of White Apartment by Mood Works
Bright 1,507 sq ft apartment designed by Mood Works, situated in the Polish capital of Warsaw.
Description by Mood Works
The space of this 140 metre square apartment in the center of Warsaw, Poland is just seemingly ascetic. The interior of the house, was arranged by Mood Works studio in a way to give rest to eyes and full comfort of use. In the bright space there is also a space for art.
The key design theme of this space is pure white. Together with a natural light, coming to the space through the windows, it creates and enhances a beautiful game of chiaroscuro. One of the main goals of this project was to preserve the original layout of the space. With a just little modifications in the parition walls layout, it was possible to give a new expression and momentum to the space and create a light, airy feeling of the interior.
Simple, open layout with a distinct daily zone contains a living room, connected with a dining room, and a functional kitchen – with a sliding doors system, that can hide all appliances if they are not in use. There is also a private area, where the cosy bedroom, private bathroom, wardrobe and a laundry room can be found.
Those two areas are separated by partition wall with a mural art from Tymek Jezierski’s – polish graphic artist. It underlines a modernist character of a tenement house.
Photography by Rafał Lipski
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- House in Brazil by Reinach Mendonça Arquitetos Associados
- Blairgowrie House by Powda Con
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- House in Singapore by JOW Architects
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Beach House by Brandon Architects