U3-house by Architect Show
Designed by Architect Show, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Fukuoka City, Japan.
Description by Architect Show
“House of the corridor” is a house that has been planned in such densely lined with houses and apartments building in Fukuoka City.
This house is surrounded by housing on three sides, and can not afford even a site area.
I aimed at a house that can protect the private space, captures the wind and light.
Provided with a light coat in the center of the house, I had to have a vertical connection through the light coat.
I realized a bright and spacious living room as the connection of the upper and lower born, I do not think narrowing.
Facade of the building is friendly to the surrounding environment, making it a compact appearance, which is set back by the outer wall and a sharp eaves.
Road and the front housing will interfere with planting and slowly approach, aimed at building and environmental harmony.
It is a house that combines concern for the environment and the surrounding living environment inside good in a dense residential area.
Photography courtesy of Architect Show
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- Yarrow Point Home by Matt Jones Design
- Villa 430 by MORIQ
- House in Goiânia by Leo Romano
- Contemporary Home by Style My Space
- Cereal Abode by Pilbrow and Partners
- Contemporary House by Mr Home Staging & Design