U3-house by Architect Show
Designed by Architect Show, this contemporary two-storey house is situated in Fukuoka City, Japan.
Description by Architect Show
“House of the corridor” is a house that has been planned in such densely lined with houses and apartments building in Fukuoka City.
This house is surrounded by housing on three sides, and can not afford even a site area.
I aimed at a house that can protect the private space, captures the wind and light.
Provided with a light coat in the center of the house, I had to have a vertical connection through the light coat.
I realized a bright and spacious living room as the connection of the upper and lower born, I do not think narrowing.
Facade of the building is friendly to the surrounding environment, making it a compact appearance, which is set back by the outer wall and a sharp eaves.
Road and the front housing will interfere with planting and slowly approach, aimed at building and environmental harmony.
It is a house that combines concern for the environment and the surrounding living environment inside good in a dense residential area.
Photography courtesy of Architect Show
Products You May Like
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Sandaosa House by Hearth Architects
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- L20 House by OLARQ_Osvaldo Luppi Architects
- Villa Boscana by OLARQ - Osvaldo Luppi Architects
- Baomaru House by Rieuldorang Atelier
- Fio House by Studio Mk27
- C-House by kree8 Design