1 Hotel South Beach by Meyer Davis Studio
Designed by Meyer Davis Studio, this amazing beachfront hotel is situated in South Beach, Florida, United States.
Description by Meyer Davis Studio
Occupying an entire city block on Collins Avenue, 1 Hotel South Beach sits directly on 600 feet of pristine beachfront. 1 Hotel South Beach offers unparalleled views of the Atlantic ocean, Miami’s natural paradise, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami’s ever-expanding skyline. Throughout the 426-room hotel the celebration of nature is evident, from the graceful twist of driftwood furnishings to the ever-present sounds of the ocean and abundance of living natural material.
426 guest rooms that average over 700 sq ft, including 84 studio Suites and 1 Oceanfront Presidential Suite
– 1 Hotels app, “Field Guide,” on in-room Nexus device to control all aspects of your room, from television to communications, and temperature
– Fresh and organic signature hotel restaurant (Beachcraft), lobby lounge bar (Tom on Collins), and poolside restaurant (The Sand Box) from James Beard Award-winning chef, Tom Colicchio
– Four uniquely distinctive outdoor swimming pools, including South Beach’s only rooftop pool and lounge
– Access to a fleet of Tesla premium electric vehicles for complimentar y rides with in a three-mile radius of the hotel for all guests, available on a first come basis during select hours
– An 18,000 sq. ft. full ser vice wellness center & spa – offering a variety of class options, and a unique spa experience – coming mid-2015
– Triple Clear Water filter s in all taps, sinks, and showers
– Interior designs by Meyer Davis Studio (hotel, restaurant and fitness center), NGNY’s Nikola Gradinski (rooftop) and Debora Aguiar (spa and residences), bringing the outside in, without sacrificing style, comfort or luxury
Photography by Eric Laignel