Townhouse Renovation by Good Property
This six-storey single family house was recently renovated by Good Property and Turett Collaborative Architects.
It’s situated in Greenwich Village, New York, United States.
Description by Good Property
Designed and inspired by the “spirit of nature”, the original 1853 Greek Revival style multi-family dwelling, has been transformed into a 6-story state-of-the-art single-family residence. With unparalleled views of Washington Square Park, The Empire State Building and the new One World Trade, this magnificent home redefines townhouse living by inviting the outdoors inside.
The home boasts 6-bedrooms, 6-full baths, 4-half baths and over 1,300 square feet of outdoor living space. Including the finished cellar with a skylight, the home spans 9,125 square feet with an elevator, glass walls allowing the home to fill with natural light and dramatic double-height spaces. The homes finishes include custom millwork by Henrybuilt, Siberian oak floors, two gas fireplaces and tailor-made marble and tile work. Additional amenities include a gym, wine cellar, radiant floor heating throughout, dumbwaiter, Savant Systems home automation and an audio/visual security system. 74 Washington Place was developed by Good Property and designed in collaboration with Turett Collaborative Architects. Furnishings by Good Property and BDDW.
Photography courtesy of Good Property
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda
- Modern Two-Story Residence