Lobos Views by Studio Schicketanz
Modern seaside residence located in Carmel-By-The-Sea, California, designed by Studio Schicketanz.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
The selected site was steep and oriented east/west towards other development. In order to take advantage of the view to the north and the solar exposure to the south we terraced the site and created a base for a cantilevered living space which is now takes advantage of the spectacular view of the Bay and Point Lobos to the north. By recessing more than half of the created square footage into the hillside we also created flat, usable yard space. The remaining roofs are all planted to mitigate the visual impact of the structure for all who look down on it from above.
Photography by Robert Canfield
Products You May Like
- Fendi by Design Solutions
- House in Zurich by Meier Architekten
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- R+E House by DP+HS architects
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Cirqua Apartments by BKK Architects
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects