Torres Home by Studio Schicketanz
Studio Schicketanz completely redesigned this 1972 house situated in Carmel, California, United States.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
This 1972 home was badly deteriorated but its great layout and good volumes made it well worth saving from demolition. This project was our first experiment in trying to save and re-use all demolished wood from the site. With its new insulated windows and doors and high efficiency heating and appliances, this home is on track to be the third LEED certified home in Carmel by the Sea.
Photography by Robert Canfield
Products You May Like
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Mamaroneck House by SPG Architects
- Treeside Residence by Faulkner Architects
- Lake Waconia House by ALTUS Architecture + Design
- LA Midcentury Home by Alexander Gorlin Architects