Torres Home by Studio Schicketanz
Studio Schicketanz completely redesigned this 1972 house situated in Carmel, California, United States.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
This 1972 home was badly deteriorated but its great layout and good volumes made it well worth saving from demolition. This project was our first experiment in trying to save and re-use all demolished wood from the site. With its new insulated windows and doors and high efficiency heating and appliances, this home is on track to be the third LEED certified home in Carmel by the Sea.
Photography by Robert Canfield
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Joshua Tree Residence by Whitaker Studio
- Chicago Loft by KC Architects