Torres Home by Studio Schicketanz
Studio Schicketanz completely redesigned this 1972 house situated in Carmel, California, United States.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
This 1972 home was badly deteriorated but its great layout and good volumes made it well worth saving from demolition. This project was our first experiment in trying to save and re-use all demolished wood from the site. With its new insulated windows and doors and high efficiency heating and appliances, this home is on track to be the third LEED certified home in Carmel by the Sea.
Photography by Robert Canfield
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture
- Whitefish Residence by Sage Interior Design
- Battery Park City Home by Lo Chen Design