Torres Home by Studio Schicketanz
Studio Schicketanz completely redesigned this 1972 house situated in Carmel, California, United States.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
This 1972 home was badly deteriorated but its great layout and good volumes made it well worth saving from demolition. This project was our first experiment in trying to save and re-use all demolished wood from the site. With its new insulated windows and doors and high efficiency heating and appliances, this home is on track to be the third LEED certified home in Carmel by the Sea.
Photography by Robert Canfield
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- Highland Park Residence by Beth Dotolo
- Ranch House by ORR Design Office
- Craftsman Home by Threshold Interiors
- Eugene Residence by Jordan Iverson Signature Homes
- Royal Palms by Meridith Baer Home
- Nature’s Gate by Swan Architecture
- House in Malibu by Burdge & Associates
- Grand Avenue Home by Matthew Coates