Torres Home by Studio Schicketanz
Studio Schicketanz completely redesigned this 1972 house situated in Carmel, California, United States.
Description by Studio Schicketanz
This 1972 home was badly deteriorated but its great layout and good volumes made it well worth saving from demolition. This project was our first experiment in trying to save and re-use all demolished wood from the site. With its new insulated windows and doors and high efficiency heating and appliances, this home is on track to be the third LEED certified home in Carmel by the Sea.
Photography by Robert Canfield
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations
- Woodland Shores Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors
- House in Chilmark by Gray Organschi Architecture