Three-Courts Residence by Allison Burke Interior Design
Completely redesigned by Allison Burke Interior Design, this midcentury four bedroom residence is situated in Austin, Texas, United States.
Description by Allison Burke Interior Design
This mid-century remodel is comprised of four bedrooms and a backyard addition that functions as both a guest suite and home office. Influenced by its site on a large hilltop, additional windows were introduced to showcase views of the landscape and add natural light throughout the interior. Further filling interior spaces with natural light, skylights and transom windows have also been added.
The material palette consists of open grained cypress ceilings, rift white oak millwork, old growth walnut floors and painted brick. This variety of woods and textures is toned down with the simplicity of warm white walls. To complement the home’s fusion of contemporary and mid-century architecture, the interior features a range of soft modern furnishings.
Photography by Paul Finkel
Architecture by A Parallel
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- East Hampton Home by Timothy Godbold
- Industrial Modern by Boswell Construction
- Casa Canto Cholul by Taller Estilo Arquitectura
- Home in Preston Hollow by Linda Fritschy Interior Design
- North Hyde Park Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- North Haven Residence by Timothy Godbold
- Eagle Hill Residence by ODS Architecture
- New York Showroom by Carl Hansen & Søn
- Beverly Hills Bachelor Pad by HSH Interiors