Three-Courts Residence by Allison Burke Interior Design
Completely redesigned by Allison Burke Interior Design, this midcentury four bedroom residence is situated in Austin, Texas, United States.
Description by Allison Burke Interior Design
This mid-century remodel is comprised of four bedrooms and a backyard addition that functions as both a guest suite and home office. Influenced by its site on a large hilltop, additional windows were introduced to showcase views of the landscape and add natural light throughout the interior. Further filling interior spaces with natural light, skylights and transom windows have also been added.
The material palette consists of open grained cypress ceilings, rift white oak millwork, old growth walnut floors and painted brick. This variety of woods and textures is toned down with the simplicity of warm white walls. To complement the home’s fusion of contemporary and mid-century architecture, the interior features a range of soft modern furnishings.
Photography by Paul Finkel
Architecture by A Parallel
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs
- Contemporary Home by Desai Chia Architecture