Three-Courts Residence by Allison Burke Interior Design
Completely redesigned by Allison Burke Interior Design, this midcentury four bedroom residence is situated in Austin, Texas, United States.
Description by Allison Burke Interior Design
This mid-century remodel is comprised of four bedrooms and a backyard addition that functions as both a guest suite and home office. Influenced by its site on a large hilltop, additional windows were introduced to showcase views of the landscape and add natural light throughout the interior. Further filling interior spaces with natural light, skylights and transom windows have also been added.
The material palette consists of open grained cypress ceilings, rift white oak millwork, old growth walnut floors and painted brick. This variety of woods and textures is toned down with the simplicity of warm white walls. To complement the home’s fusion of contemporary and mid-century architecture, the interior features a range of soft modern furnishings.
Photography by Paul Finkel
Architecture by A Parallel
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- House in Lisbon by Aurora Arquitectos
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Joshua Tree Residence by Whitaker Studio