Cow Hollow Residence by Larson Shores Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this narrow three-storey residence was designed by Larson Shores Architects.
Description by Larson Shores Architects
In collaboration with M-Projects, Larson Shores worked as architect of record with Amir Mortazavi to renovate and expand an existing two story home by adding two additional levels capturing views of the Golden Gate Bridge, downtown San Francisco, and the Pacific Heights Neighborhood.
Light, both natural and created, envelopes each room where open spaces flow seamlessly between the outdoors and the interior. The home, with a panoramic roof-top deck, is a contemporary showpiece built with exacting precision. The use of natural materials and the highest end finishes create a warm, inspiring environment in which art and technology blend.
Photography courtesy of Larson Shores Architects
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- House in Leuven by Rob Mols and Studio K
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors
- Midcentury House by Ampersand Architecture
- House in Ketchum by Lloyd Construction
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Modern Residence by SGA Architecture