Home in Seattle by Dwell Development
Two 2,700 sq ft green homes situated in West Seattle, Washington, designed by Dwell Development.
Description by Paxson Fay
New project designed by Seattle-based sustainable developer, Dwell Development; two 5-Star Built Green certified live/work homes in West Seattle. These are the first live/work units in Seattle to reach this level of green certification, marking another milestone for green building in the city!
Each 2,700 square-foot home has over 700 square-feet of commercial space on the ground floor with three floors of living space above and rooftop decks with westward facing views. Each home is built to accommodate net-zero energy usage, which includes solar-ready rooftop configurations, advanced framing, high impact insulation, triple-glazed windows, and heat recovery ventilation systems.
Photography courtesy of Dwell Development
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects