Pacific Heights Residence by Niche Interiors
Located in Pacific Heights, San Francisco, this fresh 8,000 sq ft residence was designed by Niche Interiors.
Description by Niche Interiors
A family of three called upon Niche Interiors to create a vision for their new 8,000 square foot home perched on the top of Pacific Heights. With 180 degree views of the bay, this three level home features expansive spaces for indoor outdoor entertaining.
A custom rug grounds the formal living room, which features contemporary furniture and artwork and a mix of sumptuous fabrics and luxe metals. The adjacent dining room is given a dose of drama with metallic wallpaper and a statement chandelier. The custom dining table expands to seat 14 for poker parties and holiday dinners.
The family room furniture layout capitalizes on the incredible view, with a sectional sofa facing Alcatraz while still providing a comfortable spot to watch movies. The cool muted color palette continues in the master bedroom, with a custom platform bed, textural grasscloth and wool drapes. A bold geometric rug, graphic wallpaper, and mid-century furniture lend a fun vibe to the playroom.
Photography by Thomas Kuoh
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development