Kooyong Apartment by Wowowa
Designed in 2015 by Wowowa, this amazing colorful apartment is located in Glenferrie, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Wowowa
Only a cross-court back-handed winner fit out would do for this early 80s glamour with a late 70s hangover robust apartment block a short lob away from Australia’s spiritual home of Tennis. The bougie suburb of Glenferrie is home to many retirees looking to age-in-place and this spacious gem provided just that opportunity. Removing walls and re-orientating the main kitchen, living, dining space opened up the home and allowed for the additional functionality of a second study nook and a generous “V” shaped island that acts as an informal table. Wanting to celebrate the existing colours of the building, the joinery features beautiful orange blue gum and becomes a backdrop for the joyously colourful array of furniture and fancy Loom rug. WOWOWA’s own copper ‘Rosella’ pendants continue this royal tennis dream. Game, set, match.
Photography by Martina Gemmola
Products You May Like
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- The Manta by WA Country Builders