Kooyong Apartment by Wowowa
Designed in 2015 by Wowowa, this amazing colorful apartment is located in Glenferrie, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Wowowa
Only a cross-court back-handed winner fit out would do for this early 80s glamour with a late 70s hangover robust apartment block a short lob away from Australia’s spiritual home of Tennis. The bougie suburb of Glenferrie is home to many retirees looking to age-in-place and this spacious gem provided just that opportunity. Removing walls and re-orientating the main kitchen, living, dining space opened up the home and allowed for the additional functionality of a second study nook and a generous “V” shaped island that acts as an informal table. Wanting to celebrate the existing colours of the building, the joinery features beautiful orange blue gum and becomes a backdrop for the joyously colourful array of furniture and fancy Loom rug. WOWOWA’s own copper ‘Rosella’ pendants continue this royal tennis dream. Game, set, match.
Photography by Martina Gemmola
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- 1940s Remodel by Nic Owen Architects
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova