True Apartment by Svoya Studio
This three room apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine, was designed in 2015 by Svoya Studio.
Description by Svoya Studio
Designers of “SVOYA studio” created private space where everything is made for a quiet rest and peaceful life in the bustling metropolis. The customer wanted to convert the Kiev three-roomed apartment into two-roomed with a spacious area that combines the kitchen with the living and dining room as well as a bedroom with a shower room and a big closet. An important wish was to create the most “honest” atmosphere that means to use natural materials, only the original positions and in every way to support the Ukrainian manufacturer of decoration and furniture. Following this principle, wooden tiles, brought from the Carpathian Mountains, were used in the living area. And ceramic tiles and décor from local potters were used in the lobby. The apartment is decorated with elements of the product design from “SVOYA studio” such as lamps “VPOTOLOK”, pedestals “IZDEREVA”, outlet “8-bit”, a triptych with decorative nails “8526 strikes”, as well as paintings by Anton Sokolov.
Photography by Alexandr Angelovsky
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev