Hillside Apartment by Turner Pocock
Located in Putney, London, UK, this inspiring apartment was designed in 2014 by Turner Pocock.
Description by Turner Pocock
Turner Pocock were asked to design the show flat for a Marston Properties development in Putney. The brief was to keep the flat neutral but taking inspiration from the large garden at the front of the property. We based the design on a natural scheme with layers of green throughout, using a mix of old and new, luxurious and industrial furniture and fixings to make the flat feel current and lived in. We designed a large joinery unit to sit at the end of the living room providing storage and a focal point. Due to the large spaces we used oversized furniture and a layering of textures and finishes.
Turner Pocock were also interior consultants on the common parts and the remaining eight units in the development.
Photography courtesy of Turner Pocock
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylescale
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Moscova House by Studio Gum
- Penthouse in North Sydney by Jodie Carter Design
- Pool House by Luigi Rosselli
- Home in Essex by Owl Design
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- This House by Taipei Base Design Center