Hillside Apartment by Turner Pocock
Located in Putney, London, UK, this inspiring apartment was designed in 2014 by Turner Pocock.
Description by Turner Pocock
Turner Pocock were asked to design the show flat for a Marston Properties development in Putney. The brief was to keep the flat neutral but taking inspiration from the large garden at the front of the property. We based the design on a natural scheme with layers of green throughout, using a mix of old and new, luxurious and industrial furniture and fixings to make the flat feel current and lived in. We designed a large joinery unit to sit at the end of the living room providing storage and a focal point. Due to the large spaces we used oversized furniture and a layering of textures and finishes.
Turner Pocock were also interior consultants on the common parts and the remaining eight units in the development.
Photography courtesy of Turner Pocock
- Apartment Renovation by Brengues le Pavec Architectes
- Elegant Luxury by NG-studio Interior Design
- Apartment by T.M Design Studio
- Boundary Apartment by Wei Yi International
- Green Elephant by Azovskiy&Pahomova Architects
- Home in Paesana by Marco Bernini
- Apartment in Stockholm by VRÅ Homestyling
- Apartment in Moscow by Natalia Solo
- Apartment in Budapest by Margeza
- Casa Pazza by Studioata