Hillside Apartment by Turner Pocock
Located in Putney, London, UK, this inspiring apartment was designed in 2014 by Turner Pocock.
Description by Turner Pocock
Turner Pocock were asked to design the show flat for a Marston Properties development in Putney. The brief was to keep the flat neutral but taking inspiration from the large garden at the front of the property. We based the design on a natural scheme with layers of green throughout, using a mix of old and new, luxurious and industrial furniture and fixings to make the flat feel current and lived in. We designed a large joinery unit to sit at the end of the living room providing storage and a focal point. Due to the large spaces we used oversized furniture and a layering of textures and finishes.
Turner Pocock were also interior consultants on the common parts and the remaining eight units in the development.
Photography courtesy of Turner Pocock
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos