Mid-Century Country Club by Richard A Harris
Designed in 1967 by Richard A Harris, this mid-century country club house is located in Palm Springs, California.
Home staging by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging.
Description by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
Mid-Century Country Club designed by Richard A Harris in 1967. Seven Lakes Country Club is located in desirable South Palm Springs on 128 Acres featuring 15 Pools/Spas, Pool Cabanas, 24/7 guarded Gate, Tennis, Golf and an active social golf community, An spectacular Clubhouse designed by noted mid-century Architect William Cody.
Photography courtesy of House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations
- Woodland Shores Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors
- House in Chilmark by Gray Organschi Architecture