Mid-Century Country Club by Richard A Harris
Designed in 1967 by Richard A Harris, this mid-century country club house is located in Palm Springs, California.
Home staging by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging.
Description by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
Mid-Century Country Club designed by Richard A Harris in 1967. Seven Lakes Country Club is located in desirable South Palm Springs on 128 Acres featuring 15 Pools/Spas, Pool Cabanas, 24/7 guarded Gate, Tennis, Golf and an active social golf community, An spectacular Clubhouse designed by noted mid-century Architect William Cody.
Photography courtesy of House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- House in Lisbon by Aurora Arquitectos
- Modern Two-Story Residence
- Joshua Tree Residence by Whitaker Studio
- Chicago Loft by KC Architects
- Laurelhurst Midcentury by MW|Works
- House in North Miami by SDH Studio
- California Modern by Tocha Project