Mid-Century Country Club by Richard A Harris
Designed in 1967 by Richard A Harris, this mid-century country club house is located in Palm Springs, California.
Home staging by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging.
Description by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
Mid-Century Country Club designed by Richard A Harris in 1967. Seven Lakes Country Club is located in desirable South Palm Springs on 128 Acres featuring 15 Pools/Spas, Pool Cabanas, 24/7 guarded Gate, Tennis, Golf and an active social golf community, An spectacular Clubhouse designed by noted mid-century Architect William Cody.
Photography courtesy of House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- Highland Park Residence by Beth Dotolo
- Ranch House by ORR Design Office
- Craftsman Home by Threshold Interiors
- Eugene Residence by Jordan Iverson Signature Homes
- Royal Palms by Meridith Baer Home
- Nature’s Gate by Swan Architecture
- Project H by Schreinerei Leydorf
- The Collector's Apartament by AMBIDESTRO