Mid-Century Country Club by Richard A Harris
Designed in 1967 by Richard A Harris, this mid-century country club house is located in Palm Springs, California.
Home staging by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging.
Description by House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
Mid-Century Country Club designed by Richard A Harris in 1967. Seven Lakes Country Club is located in desirable South Palm Springs on 128 Acres featuring 15 Pools/Spas, Pool Cabanas, 24/7 guarded Gate, Tennis, Golf and an active social golf community, An spectacular Clubhouse designed by noted mid-century Architect William Cody.
Photography courtesy of House & Homes Palm Springs Home Staging
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mandeville Canyon Home by Jesse Bornstein
- Sundial House by Specht Architects
- Contemporary House by FINA Construction Group
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design
- Luxury Condo by Turner Development Group