Casa Bosques by Original Vision
Designed in 2010 by Original Vision, this contemporary private residence is located in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Original Vision
Casa Bosques is indeed the ‘house in the forest’. The driveway immediately sets the tone with the forest canopy unfolding as one approaches. These mature trees are the principal feature to which every living space, both indoors and out, refer to. It is the ever-present greenness that makes Casa Bosques special.
The main internal volume relates and interacts directly with the various outdoor elements. Sliding glass doors, retractable awnings, folding fence walls, the swimming pool and an abundance of foliage all work together to create a rich and changeable family of spaces and functions that blur the line between the indoors and the garden and the forest beyond.
Photography courtesy of Original Vision
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Oksaflat by ART-UGOL
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum