Casa Bosques by Original Vision
Designed in 2010 by Original Vision, this contemporary private residence is located in Hong Kong, China.
Description by Original Vision
Casa Bosques is indeed the ‘house in the forest’. The driveway immediately sets the tone with the forest canopy unfolding as one approaches. These mature trees are the principal feature to which every living space, both indoors and out, refer to. It is the ever-present greenness that makes Casa Bosques special.
The main internal volume relates and interacts directly with the various outdoor elements. Sliding glass doors, retractable awnings, folding fence walls, the swimming pool and an abundance of foliage all work together to create a rich and changeable family of spaces and functions that blur the line between the indoors and the garden and the forest beyond.
Photography courtesy of Original Vision
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe
- Cozy Loft by ONI Architects
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations