Renewed Classic Eichler by Klopf Architecture
This mid-century atrium Eichler home redesigned by Klopf Architecture, is situated in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Growsgreen Landscape Design, and Flegel’s Construction partnered to bring this mid-century atrium Eichler home up to 21st century standards. Together with the owners, Geoff Campen and the Klopf Architecture team carefully integrated elements and ideas from the mid-century period without making the space seem dated. They entrusted Klopf Architecture to respectfully expand and update the home, while still keeping it “classic”. The Klopf team helped them open up the kitchen, dining, and living spaces into one flowing great room, expand the master suite, replace the kitchen and bathrooms, and provide additional features like an office and powder room, all while maintaining the mid-century modern style of this Silicon Valley home.
Photography by Mariko Reed
Products You May Like
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design
- Wales House by Flavin Architects
- Portola Valley Barn by Walker Warner Architects
- Mid-Century House in Beverly Hills
- Mulholland Hills Home by Dougal Murray
- The Point by Krannitz Kent Architects
- Cliff House by Giulietti Schouten Architects
- Oval Apartment by Designed Design Associates
- Holland Residence by Young & Young Architects