Renewed Classic Eichler by Klopf Architecture
This mid-century atrium Eichler home redesigned by Klopf Architecture, is situated in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Growsgreen Landscape Design, and Flegel’s Construction partnered to bring this mid-century atrium Eichler home up to 21st century standards. Together with the owners, Geoff Campen and the Klopf Architecture team carefully integrated elements and ideas from the mid-century period without making the space seem dated. They entrusted Klopf Architecture to respectfully expand and update the home, while still keeping it “classic”. The Klopf team helped them open up the kitchen, dining, and living spaces into one flowing great room, expand the master suite, replace the kitchen and bathrooms, and provide additional features like an office and powder room, all while maintaining the mid-century modern style of this Silicon Valley home.
Photography by Mariko Reed
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Ascaya Residence by SB Architects
- Apartment in Boston by Innovative Collaborations
- Woodland Shores Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors
- House in Chilmark by Gray Organschi Architecture