Renewed Classic Eichler by Klopf Architecture
This mid-century atrium Eichler home redesigned by Klopf Architecture, is situated in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Growsgreen Landscape Design, and Flegel’s Construction partnered to bring this mid-century atrium Eichler home up to 21st century standards. Together with the owners, Geoff Campen and the Klopf Architecture team carefully integrated elements and ideas from the mid-century period without making the space seem dated. They entrusted Klopf Architecture to respectfully expand and update the home, while still keeping it “classic”. The Klopf team helped them open up the kitchen, dining, and living spaces into one flowing great room, expand the master suite, replace the kitchen and bathrooms, and provide additional features like an office and powder room, all while maintaining the mid-century modern style of this Silicon Valley home.
Photography by Mariko Reed
Products You May Like
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Golden Isles Residence by 2id Interiors
- House in Demarest by Jennifer Pacca Interiors
- East Village Apartment by CM Natural Designs
- Creekside Residence by Feldman Architecture
- Sausalito Outlook by Feldman Architecture
- Ziering Residence by SPF:architects
- Golden Beach House by SDH_STUDIO