Renewed Classic Eichler by Klopf Architecture
This mid-century atrium Eichler home redesigned by Klopf Architecture, is situated in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
Description by Klopf Architecture
Klopf Architecture, Growsgreen Landscape Design, and Flegel’s Construction partnered to bring this mid-century atrium Eichler home up to 21st century standards. Together with the owners, Geoff Campen and the Klopf Architecture team carefully integrated elements and ideas from the mid-century period without making the space seem dated. They entrusted Klopf Architecture to respectfully expand and update the home, while still keeping it “classic”. The Klopf team helped them open up the kitchen, dining, and living spaces into one flowing great room, expand the master suite, replace the kitchen and bathrooms, and provide additional features like an office and powder room, all while maintaining the mid-century modern style of this Silicon Valley home.
Photography by Mariko Reed
- House in Healdsburg by Malcom Davis Architecture
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mandeville Canyon Home by Jesse Bornstein
- Sundial House by Specht Architects
- Contemporary House by FINA Construction Group
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design