The Mews by Buster + Punch
Designed by Buster + Punch, this elegant home is situated in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London.
Description by Buster + Punch
Our ‘Design Lab’ has just finished it’s latest project and we thought you would like a sneak peek. Set in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London our team set about to transform this unassuming mews house into an aladdins cave of stunning double height spaces full to the brim with Buster + Punch gems!
Behind the small facade, our team set about gutting the place, building a double height basement and knocking into the retail store next door. Set against a backdrop of cool/dark colours, crittle walling, stone flooring and layered with rich silks and calf leathers, the lateral space was the perfect blank canvas for our Hooked, Hero & Hardware products to ‘pop’ with a refined elegance.
Photography courtesy of Buster + Punch
- Maison Ecully by MOROSO
- Home in Winchester by Ström Architects
- London Penthouse by Fernanda Marques
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- House in London by Emergent Design Studios
- Ryger House by Two:D Limited
- Home in Hampstead by Black and Milk
- House Four by ADE Architecture
- Private House by Emanuele Svetti
- Home in Conduit Hill by Marta Nowicka & Co