The Mews by Buster + Punch
Designed by Buster + Punch, this elegant home is situated in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London.
Description by Buster + Punch
Our ‘Design Lab’ has just finished it’s latest project and we thought you would like a sneak peek. Set in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London our team set about to transform this unassuming mews house into an aladdins cave of stunning double height spaces full to the brim with Buster + Punch gems!
Behind the small facade, our team set about gutting the place, building a double height basement and knocking into the retail store next door. Set against a backdrop of cool/dark colours, crittle walling, stone flooring and layered with rich silks and calf leathers, the lateral space was the perfect blank canvas for our Hooked, Hero & Hardware products to ‘pop’ with a refined elegance.
Photography courtesy of Buster + Punch
Products You May Like
- Mill House by OB Architecture
- Tactile House by Thomas and Spiers Architects
- Nobu Hotel Shoreditch by Ben Adams Architects
- Apartment in London by Studio L
- Camden House by Powell Tuck Associates
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Highbury House by FC Architects
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs
- Inspiring Home in Armagh
- Home in Libanus by Unique Home Stays