The Mews by Buster + Punch
Designed by Buster + Punch, this elegant home is situated in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London.
Description by Buster + Punch
Our ‘Design Lab’ has just finished it’s latest project and we thought you would like a sneak peek. Set in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London our team set about to transform this unassuming mews house into an aladdins cave of stunning double height spaces full to the brim with Buster + Punch gems!
Behind the small facade, our team set about gutting the place, building a double height basement and knocking into the retail store next door. Set against a backdrop of cool/dark colours, crittle walling, stone flooring and layered with rich silks and calf leathers, the lateral space was the perfect blank canvas for our Hooked, Hero & Hardware products to ‘pop’ with a refined elegance.
Photography courtesy of Buster + Punch
Products You May Like
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Mews House by Hogarth Architects
- Rylston Road Home by Hogarth Architects
- Estcourt Road Apartment by Hogarth Architects
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design
- Brick House by Alexander Martin Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Chiswick Home by Moretti Interior Design