The Mews by Buster + Punch
Designed by Buster + Punch, this elegant home is situated in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London.
Description by Buster + Punch
Our ‘Design Lab’ has just finished it’s latest project and we thought you would like a sneak peek. Set in an old Edwardian Mews House in South West London our team set about to transform this unassuming mews house into an aladdins cave of stunning double height spaces full to the brim with Buster + Punch gems!
Behind the small facade, our team set about gutting the place, building a double height basement and knocking into the retail store next door. Set against a backdrop of cool/dark colours, crittle walling, stone flooring and layered with rich silks and calf leathers, the lateral space was the perfect blank canvas for our Hooked, Hero & Hardware products to ‘pop’ with a refined elegance.
Photography courtesy of Buster + Punch
- Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
- House in London by extrArchitecture
- Pear Tree House by Edgley Design
- Exchange Building Project by Callender Howorth
- House of Rolf by Studio Rolf.fr
- Villa in Positano by Lazzarini Pickering Architetti
- House of Mirrors by Nook Architects
- Coastal Home by Woodford Architecture and Interiors
- House Extension by Edwards Rensen Architects
- Villa in Ibiza by Pascal Cheikh Djavadi