Hillside Property by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this hillside residence was designed in 2015 by Edmonds + Lee Architects.
Description by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Set on a down-sloped hillside property with dramatic views of San Francisco, the Remember House is a dramatic renovation and expansion of an existing single-family residence.
Spatially reconfigured to maximize the living experience of the owners, the new home capitalizes on the verticality oriented site to provide views of the city beyond from each of its domestic levels. With careful attention to detail, every aspect of the home has been considered, designed and tailored to the owner’s needs.
Photography by Joe Fletcher
- Apartment in Foshan by C&C Design Group
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- Villa in Ramat Gan by Dror Barda
- House in Hangzhou by Wanjing Studio