Hillside Property by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this hillside residence was designed in 2015 by Edmonds + Lee Architects.
Description by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Set on a down-sloped hillside property with dramatic views of San Francisco, the Remember House is a dramatic renovation and expansion of an existing single-family residence.
Spatially reconfigured to maximize the living experience of the owners, the new home capitalizes on the verticality oriented site to provide views of the city beyond from each of its domestic levels. With careful attention to detail, every aspect of the home has been considered, designed and tailored to the owner’s needs.
Photography by Joe Fletcher
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in South Lamar by JGB Custom Homes
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects