Hillside Property by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this hillside residence was designed in 2015 by Edmonds + Lee Architects.
Description by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Set on a down-sloped hillside property with dramatic views of San Francisco, the Remember House is a dramatic renovation and expansion of an existing single-family residence.
Spatially reconfigured to maximize the living experience of the owners, the new home capitalizes on the verticality oriented site to provide views of the city beyond from each of its domestic levels. With careful attention to detail, every aspect of the home has been considered, designed and tailored to the owner’s needs.
Photography by Joe Fletcher
Products You May Like
- T - House by BY Visuals
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- Tahoe Marvel by Kelly Hohla Interiors
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista