Hillside Property by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this hillside residence was designed in 2015 by Edmonds + Lee Architects.
Description by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Set on a down-sloped hillside property with dramatic views of San Francisco, the Remember House is a dramatic renovation and expansion of an existing single-family residence.
Spatially reconfigured to maximize the living experience of the owners, the new home capitalizes on the verticality oriented site to provide views of the city beyond from each of its domestic levels. With careful attention to detail, every aspect of the home has been considered, designed and tailored to the owner’s needs.
Photography by Joe Fletcher
Products You May Like
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Living Levels by Oza Sabbeth Architects
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction