Hillside Property by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Located in San Francisco, California, this hillside residence was designed in 2015 by Edmonds + Lee Architects.
Description by Edmonds + Lee Architects
Set on a down-sloped hillside property with dramatic views of San Francisco, the Remember House is a dramatic renovation and expansion of an existing single-family residence.
Spatially reconfigured to maximize the living experience of the owners, the new home capitalizes on the verticality oriented site to provide views of the city beyond from each of its domestic levels. With careful attention to detail, every aspect of the home has been considered, designed and tailored to the owner’s needs.
Photography by Joe Fletcher
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta