Midcentury Home by H3K Design
Located in Palm Springs, California, this mid-century single family house was completely redesigned by H3K Design.
Description by H3K Design
This was a renovation of an oversized lot in Palm Springs, CA. The owners wanted a direct homage to Mid-century styles. We took this house down to studs, altered the footprint and brought it back up to style. The furnishings are provided by the owner and the landscaping was done designed by H3K but done post renovation.
Photography by Patrick Ketchum
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum
- The Sanctuary by Bonstra I Haresign Architects
- French Normandy by Bankston May Associates
- Tribeca Penthouse by ODA New York
- Mandeville Canyon Home by Jesse Bornstein
- Sundial House by Specht Architects
- Contemporary House by FINA Construction Group
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design
- Luxury Condo by Turner Development Group