Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- Prenzlauer Berg Penthouse by BERLINRODEO
- Roslagsgatan Apartment by Alexander White
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- Residence in Megève by Refuge
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo