Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
- Cumberland Foreside Estate by Nicola's Home
- Mountain Retreat by Peace Design
- Manson Barn by SKB Architects
- Apartment E&E by Destilat
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Riddargatan Apartment by Henrik Nero
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta