Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
Products You May Like
- Apartment S by Christian Schwienbacher
- Soft Loft by LineArchitects
- Black Line Apartment by Arhitektura
- Small Size Apartment by BDRbureau
- Industrial Home in Correggio
- Finca ELS Olivers by Serge Castella
- El Retiro Park Loft by Ábaton Arquitectura
- Apartment 701 by SHROFFLEóN
- Comfort Apartment by Need Design
- Monochrome Apartment by Mono Architects