Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
- Goor Apartment by Or Kochav
- Country Estate by Teresa Bürgisser Sancristoforo
- Home in Taiwan by MORI Design
- Casa M. by Comfort_Architecten
- SV House by Rocco Borromini
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Urban House by Matteo Nunziati