Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
Products You May Like
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs