Loft in Milan by Paulina Arcklin
This bright loft apartment located in Milan, Italy, was designed in 2016 by Paulina Arcklin.
Description by Paulina Arcklin
It’s an old small Photo Studio space with former Darkroom.
The white painted floor is made of an old wooden Train floor pieces (140 x 55 x 5 cm) and deliveried from Holland to Milan. It wa the floor at my client’s ended pop-up store.
Almost every furniture is 2nd hand find exclude Ay Illuminate Z1 cotton covered hanging lamps and couch which is actually 2 lounges put together.
Photography courtesy of Paulina Arcklin
Products You May Like
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Empty Nest by Carnemark Design + Build
- Homecoming by Cushman Design Group
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Pantelleria House by Galleria Disegno
- Modern Lodge by Julie Johnson-Holland
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2