Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
Designed in 2016 by Meindesign, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Polish city of Gdynia.
Description by Meindesign
The apartment is located on 12. floor of Sea Towers building. This is the highest skyscraper in Gdynia and at the same time the tallest residential building in Poland. The property is located just 12 meters from the shoreline. The apartment requires arrangements which accentuate the biggest attraction of the object, which is the view from the windows. Minimalist interiors with a marine style, helps to bring out the charm of the main attraction of the apartment, which is adjacent to the sea. The whole interior consists an open living room with kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and glass sauna in the hallway.
Photography courtesy of Meindesign
- Toorak Home by David Watson Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Apartment E&E by Destilat
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Suburban House by TTAT
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Riddargatan Apartment by Henrik Nero
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects