Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
Designed in 2016 by Meindesign, this contemporary apartment is situated in the Polish city of Gdynia.
Description by Meindesign
The apartment is located on 12. floor of Sea Towers building. This is the highest skyscraper in Gdynia and at the same time the tallest residential building in Poland. The property is located just 12 meters from the shoreline. The apartment requires arrangements which accentuate the biggest attraction of the object, which is the view from the windows. Minimalist interiors with a marine style, helps to bring out the charm of the main attraction of the apartment, which is adjacent to the sea. The whole interior consists an open living room with kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and glass sauna in the hallway.
Photography courtesy of Meindesign
- Space and White by C.H. Interior
- East Village Studio by JPDA
- Campo Belo Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Morumbi Apartment by Julliana Camargo
- Alise Apartment by Oksana Dolgopiatova
- Z Apartment by Carola Vannini
- Three-storey House in Iran by White Cube Atelier
- Apartment in Taipei by Ganna Design
- House in Lyon by Claude Cartier Studio
- Home in New Orleans by Mann Designs