Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
This 2,138 sq ft duplex apartment situated in London, UK, was completely redesigned in 2016 by Roselind Wilson Design.
Description by Roselind Wilson Design
Roselind Wilson Design was delighted to be appointed to carry out the design and complete refurbishment of this 2138 square foot duplex apartment in Belsize Park, North West London.
As a blank canvas, the property already demonstrated a spectacular foundation from which to start; with its extraordinary high ceilings, curved walls and door to the Drawing Room, elaborate original cornicing and enormous windows flooding the rooms with light. This stunning backdrop coupled with the client’s international influences, allowed Roselind Wilson Design to produce a stunning architectural space; modern yet classic and with a focus on rich texture and ambient lighting. Through the use of raw and textured timbers, bronze, antiqued brass and copper, marbles and a monochromatic palette a truly beautiful and welcoming space was created for the client to call home.
Photography by Richard Waite
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio