Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
This 2,138 sq ft duplex apartment situated in London, UK, was completely redesigned in 2016 by Roselind Wilson Design.
Description by Roselind Wilson Design
Roselind Wilson Design was delighted to be appointed to carry out the design and complete refurbishment of this 2138 square foot duplex apartment in Belsize Park, North West London.
As a blank canvas, the property already demonstrated a spectacular foundation from which to start; with its extraordinary high ceilings, curved walls and door to the Drawing Room, elaborate original cornicing and enormous windows flooding the rooms with light. This stunning backdrop coupled with the client’s international influences, allowed Roselind Wilson Design to produce a stunning architectural space; modern yet classic and with a focus on rich texture and ambient lighting. Through the use of raw and textured timbers, bronze, antiqued brass and copper, marbles and a monochromatic palette a truly beautiful and welcoming space was created for the client to call home.
Photography by Richard Waite
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Waterfront Elegance by DKOR Interiors
- Home in Henderson by Blue Heron Design-Build
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner
- Home in London by EMR Home Design
- Neveah Home by OBM International
- Mountain Chalet by Andrea Schumacher Interiors