Belsize Park House by Roselind Wilson Design
This 2,138 sq ft duplex apartment situated in London, UK, was completely redesigned in 2016 by Roselind Wilson Design.
Description by Roselind Wilson Design
Roselind Wilson Design was delighted to be appointed to carry out the design and complete refurbishment of this 2138 square foot duplex apartment in Belsize Park, North West London.
As a blank canvas, the property already demonstrated a spectacular foundation from which to start; with its extraordinary high ceilings, curved walls and door to the Drawing Room, elaborate original cornicing and enormous windows flooding the rooms with light. This stunning backdrop coupled with the client’s international influences, allowed Roselind Wilson Design to produce a stunning architectural space; modern yet classic and with a focus on rich texture and ambient lighting. Through the use of raw and textured timbers, bronze, antiqued brass and copper, marbles and a monochromatic palette a truly beautiful and welcoming space was created for the client to call home.
Photography by Richard Waite
Products You May Like
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Wrottesley Road House by Marsh & Parsons
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Luxury Residence by T&T Architects
- GL House by Pozas Arquitectos
- Gingerbread Apartment by Fateeva Design
- The Deerings by Gresford Architects
- By the Way House by Robert Konieczny - KWK Promes