Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Eugene Shvetsov
- Villa 430 by MORIQ
- Bondi Apartment by Trend Constructions
- Cereal Abode by Pilbrow and Partners
- Contemporary House by Mr Home Staging & Design
- Highett House by JFKDESiGN
- Maroubra House by BJB Architects
- Contemporary House by Carrera by Design