Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse
- Industrial Apartment by Suma Architektow
- Small Apartment in Kiev by Elena Fateeva
- Lagoon House by Robin Payne
- Shoreditch Penthouse by HouseUP
- Penthouse in Sydney by Stukel Stone
- DRF Residence by MIM Design