Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Kangping Road Apartment by TOWOdesign
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Engineer's House by ESSTEAM
- Voltaire by Sabo Project
- House in Cottesloe by Nexus Homes Group
- Modern House in Melbourne by Aspect 11