Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Triplex Apartment by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Yarraville House by Perversi-Brooks Architects
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Casa SJ by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos
- Cirqua Apartments by BKK Architects
- Camberwell House by AM Architecture
- Croydon House by Zoe Geyer Zga Studio
- Telethon Home by InVogue
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Industrial House by Zrobym Architects