Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Bulimba Residence by Kieron Gait Architects
- Home in Eltham North by Crib Creative
- House in Cape Town by Studio Swen Burgheim
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
- House in Albert Park Village by Kirsty Ristevski
- Dorman House by Austin Maynard Architects
- South Yarra Residence by Urban Angles
- Rye Residence by Urban Angles
- Villa in Isfahan by Bracket Design Studio