Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Northcote Home by Pleysier Perkins
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- House in Melbourne by Bagnato Architects
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Lahinch House by Lachlan Shepherd Architects
- Man Cave by Inhouse Brand Architects
- Ruffey Lake House by Inbetween Architecture