Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
This 2,690 sq ft industrial residence located in Melbourne, Australia, was designed by Architects EAT.
Description by Architects EAT
This project is a conversion of a gritty 250m2 (2,690ft2) brick warehouse in the old industrial area of Fitzroy into a family home.
The former industrial building is a mixture of intimately scaled family spaces and vast entertaining voids. Two full height voids act as the lungs of the design bringing both light and sky views deep into the internal space.
The private areas such as the study and bedroom are accommodated on the first floor by volumes of a more intimate scale.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Products You May Like
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Bunker Hamburg by Thomas Schacht
- The Manta by WA Country Builders
- The Fairmont Penthouse by Inhouse
- Tower Apartment by Rust Architects
- Iron Maiden House by CplusC
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- House Elysium by Architect Prineas
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects