Residence in Montréal by Appareil Architecture
Designed in 2016 by Appareil Architecture, this clean semi-detached house is located in Montréal, Canada.
Description by Appareil Architecture
The interior design of this semi-detached house has been revised from A to Z to refine, optimize and modernize the place where light and contemporaneity now reign. The tailor-made furniture forms a whole with the architecture and reinforces the purified character of the space. The decompartmentalization of the interior now allows a much more fluid circulation as well as an increased bursting of light. The immaculate white, highlighted on the walls and furnishings, adds a lot of light as well and contrast perfectly with the key elements of the decoration such as the built-in fireplace, the stairs and the immense door of the vestibule. The smaller warm touches, like the addition of walnut wood in the kitchen, give a convivial atmosphere. Just like the presence of the new central kitchen island and the huge dining table that sits at the center of the residence.
Photography courtesy of Appareil Architecture
Products You May Like
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio
- Sonoma Wine Country by Feldman Architecture
- BLU Ocean View by Annette Frommer - Interior Design
- Ramat Hasharon Residence by Levy Chamizer Architects
- Okotoks Skate Cabin by Patterns and Prosecco Interiors
- High-Rise Apartment by Ruth Bautista
- House in Venice by Golden Line Construction
- Residence CL by W&Li Design
- Duplex by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi