Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
Situated in Montalcino, Italy, this Tuscan villa was redesigned by Special Umbria.
Description by Special Umbria
This restructured modern, contemporary villa, although not in Umbria, but in the beautiful Tuscany, was restored under own management of Special Umbria and completed in July 2012.
In one of the most special areas in Tuscany, the Val d’Orcia, near Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano, the owners created something unique, which you will hardly find anywhere in Tuscany. In the middle of the famous Tuscan countryside this wonderful villa is traditional from the outside and modern and industrial from the inside. For instance, floors in concrete, ceilings and pilasters in iron, beautiful kitchen, modern in old wood and bathrooms in Moroccan Tadelakt.
The villa is surrounded by a large garden with enormous cipresses and old oak and pine trees. In the middle of the garden is a pool of 6 x 12 meters positioned with high quality garden and pool furniture.
Villa Vergelle has 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: 2 double bedrooms and one very original modern bunk bed which is not only for children, but also for adults this can be great fun. This bed is spacious with 2 meter large mattresses.
The living area is around 100 m2 with open cooking area, very large dining/working table and sitting room.
This villa is luxury in all senses. The owners thought about everything to make your holiday a special event to not forget.
Villa Vergelle is under Exclusive SpecialUmbria Property Management.
Photography by Kristian Septimius Krogh
- Home in Brooklyn by Bold New York Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots
- Apartment in Singapore by Free Space Intent
- House in Padova by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Tribeca Loft by European Home
- Flatiron Loft by ALine Studio
- vz1h1 Apartment by Igor Sirotov Architects