Vaucluse Residence by MHN Design Union
Located in Sydney, Australia, this inspiring two-storey house was designed by MHN Design Union.
Description by MHN Design Union
This beautiful five-bedroom, five-bathroom home is spread over four levels in Vaucluse.
This project was built on an extremely challenging and narrow site, with very tight access in and out, leading to a large and technical excavation.
We built the off-form concrete walls and ceilings in-situ as the build progressed due to difficult access.
The home’s finishes include timber floors, stone slabs and Alucobond cladding. Large commercial aluminium doors and windows, electric blinds, shutters and awnings are all controlled via the Dynalite Smart Home system.
Photography courtesy of MHN Design Union
Products You May Like
- PA House by Idin Architects
- Clapham Home by AMARI
- Lune de Sang Pavilion by Chrofi
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors