Vaucluse Residence by MHN Design Union
Located in Sydney, Australia, this inspiring two-storey house was designed by MHN Design Union.
Description by MHN Design Union
This beautiful five-bedroom, five-bathroom home is spread over four levels in Vaucluse.
This project was built on an extremely challenging and narrow site, with very tight access in and out, leading to a large and technical excavation.
We built the off-form concrete walls and ceilings in-situ as the build progressed due to difficult access.
The home’s finishes include timber floors, stone slabs and Alucobond cladding. Large commercial aluminium doors and windows, electric blinds, shutters and awnings are all controlled via the Dynalite Smart Home system.
Photography courtesy of MHN Design Union
Products You May Like
- House in Okotoks by Trico Homes
- Showroom in Madrid by Zooco Estudio
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Urban Garden Residence in Spain
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Cove House by Justin Humphrey
- Malcolm Home by Big House Little House
- Trigg Beach House by David Wilkes Design
- Boscastle Road House by Finkernagel Ross
- Como 3 by Refined Edge Homes