Vaucluse Residence by MHN Design Union
Located in Sydney, Australia, this inspiring two-storey house was designed by MHN Design Union.
Description by MHN Design Union
This beautiful five-bedroom, five-bathroom home is spread over four levels in Vaucluse.
This project was built on an extremely challenging and narrow site, with very tight access in and out, leading to a large and technical excavation.
We built the off-form concrete walls and ceilings in-situ as the build progressed due to difficult access.
The home’s finishes include timber floors, stone slabs and Alucobond cladding. Large commercial aluminium doors and windows, electric blinds, shutters and awnings are all controlled via the Dynalite Smart Home system.
Photography courtesy of MHN Design Union
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Sorrento Beach House by AM Architecture
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- Cammeray House by MHN Design Union