Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
Located in Glenhaven, California, this modern single storey residence was designed in 2014 by Abramson Teiger Architects.
Description by Abramson Teiger Architects
With a gallery-worthy view of the Santa Monica Bay, this Pacific Palisades home was designed to showcase the majesty of the outside world. Bright white interior spaces are punctuated with dark exterior materials to mimic a framed work of art. The owners are empty-nesters who were ready for a downsized home that defined the more mature pace of their current lifestyle. No longer in need of massive spaces and countless rooms, the couple bought a classic and relatively small ranch-style house with a glamorous view of Los Angeles. The existing structure was stripped down to the studs so it could be rebuilt with crisp lines and modern figurations.
Photography by Jim Bartsch
- Trousdale Residence by Mayes Office
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Villas Cousines by Daniela Q Carneiro
- Chino Canyon House by Hundred Mile House
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Residence in Jackson by Design Associates Architects
- Firenze Residence by Assembledge
- Courtyard House by Robert Hutchison Architecture
- Residence in Newport Beach by KRS Development
- Modern Two-Story Residence