Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
Located in Glenhaven, California, this modern single storey residence was designed in 2014 by Abramson Teiger Architects.
Description by Abramson Teiger Architects
With a gallery-worthy view of the Santa Monica Bay, this Pacific Palisades home was designed to showcase the majesty of the outside world. Bright white interior spaces are punctuated with dark exterior materials to mimic a framed work of art. The owners are empty-nesters who were ready for a downsized home that defined the more mature pace of their current lifestyle. No longer in need of massive spaces and countless rooms, the couple bought a classic and relatively small ranch-style house with a glamorous view of Los Angeles. The existing structure was stripped down to the studs so it could be rebuilt with crisp lines and modern figurations.
Photography by Jim Bartsch
- Los Altos Residence by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Healdsburg House by Dotter & Solfjeld Architecture + Design
- Olion Villa AA by Ark4lab of Architecture
- Modern House by Mondo Builders
- Apartment in Milan by GRAF+BÄDER
- Ponce Davis Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- Casa Pinto by Insite Architetture
- 3:2 House by MÉTODO