Cohen Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
Located in California, United States, this beautiful midcentury house was designed in 2013 by Abramson Teiger Architects.
Description by Abramson Teiger Architects
The project site was typical of a suburban lot in that it lacked views and natural light due to the closeness of neighbors. The solution was to configure the space as a loft-like modern treehouse with an inverted floorplan, positioning the primary living spaces on the top floor for maximum light exposure. This also opens up views to the famous Hollywood sign in the hills.
Photography by Jim Bartsch
Products You May Like
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects
- Chalet in Montana by Locati Architects
- Wateka Residence by Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- Noe House by Karin Payson Architecture + Design
- Peconic House And Barn by Mapos
- Historic Loft by Raad Studio
- Lake Minnetonka Retreat by Snow Kreilich Architects
- Sedona Contemporary by Weinman Architectural Services