Cohen Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
Located in California, United States, this beautiful midcentury house was designed in 2013 by Abramson Teiger Architects.
Description by Abramson Teiger Architects
The project site was typical of a suburban lot in that it lacked views and natural light due to the closeness of neighbors. The solution was to configure the space as a loft-like modern treehouse with an inverted floorplan, positioning the primary living spaces on the top floor for maximum light exposure. This also opens up views to the famous Hollywood sign in the hills.
Photography by Jim Bartsch
Products You May Like
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders
- Lloyd Ruocco House by DNA Design Group