Apartment in Budapest by Margeza
Designed by Margeza Design Studio, this 1,184 sq ft apartment is located in Budapest, Hungary.
Description by Margeza
The apartment can be found in the heart of Budapest, with extraordinary view of the city, the Danube and one of the most beautiful buildings, the Parliament.
After a complete renovation, we made the place special with unique furniture, carpets designed specifically with this apartment in mind, and adding a living green wall.
Naturally, the characteristics of Margeza style can be found everywhere: joyful, energy-filled colours give an atmosphere of happiness. On the Budapest-shaped carpet a small red dot shows the location of the apartment.
The entire apartment is flooded with light. The giant window of the living room – like an open cinema – shows the ever-changing face of the city.
The apartment is 110 sqm on two levels, There is a living room and two bedrooms, with an additional study.
From the terrace, we can enjoy the sight of boats sailing on the Danube.
Photography by Erdőháti Áron / Körösi Péter / Tigram
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Ivanhoe House by Kavellaris Urban Design
- Huf House by Sphere8
- Veranda House by Danna Segal Lerner
- Apartment in Malaya Okhta by Sergey Klochkov
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Courtyard House by David Edelman Architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Anna Koszela
- Manhattan Penthouse