Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
Designed for a 4-member family by TAO Architecture, this contemporary single family house is located in India.
Description by TAO Architecture
Onella was conceived as a light-filled is a 4-member family home, effortlessly integrating luxury with sustainability. The lavish layout of expansive volumes embraces the natural contour of the site as a means of segregation between private and service areas. The design aims at reviving traditional joint-family culture of cohesive living, while being conducive to a contemporary lifestyle. This is done by permitting varying degrees of privacy to inhabitants, making the residence a shared living space.
Photography courtesy of TAO Architecture
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Duplex Folgueroles by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Hiro-En House by Matt Gibson A+D
- Patriarch Ponds by YØDezeen Architects
- Compound Q by DSDG Architects