Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
Designed for a 4-member family by TAO Architecture, this contemporary single family house is located in India.
Description by TAO Architecture
Onella was conceived as a light-filled is a 4-member family home, effortlessly integrating luxury with sustainability. The lavish layout of expansive volumes embraces the natural contour of the site as a means of segregation between private and service areas. The design aims at reviving traditional joint-family culture of cohesive living, while being conducive to a contemporary lifestyle. This is done by permitting varying degrees of privacy to inhabitants, making the residence a shared living space.
Photography courtesy of TAO Architecture
Products You May Like
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design