Onella Residence by TAO Architecture
Designed for a 4-member family by TAO Architecture, this contemporary single family house is located in India.
Description by TAO Architecture
Onella was conceived as a light-filled is a 4-member family home, effortlessly integrating luxury with sustainability. The lavish layout of expansive volumes embraces the natural contour of the site as a means of segregation between private and service areas. The design aims at reviving traditional joint-family culture of cohesive living, while being conducive to a contemporary lifestyle. This is done by permitting varying degrees of privacy to inhabitants, making the residence a shared living space.
Photography courtesy of TAO Architecture
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Mylla Cabin by Mork Ulnes Architects
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs
- Delray Beach Home by Lesly Maxwell Interiors