Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
This fresh apartment located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, was designed by GDL Arquitetura.
Description by GDL Arquitetura
This apartment located in São Paulo, was designed for a family who was asking for integrated spaces. We came up with a proposal to create a large and fluid space taking advantage of the natural lighting conditions and recreating spaces, eliminating partitions and uniting the environments.
In addition, the idea was to create a warm and solemn atmosphere, where the furniture designed exclusively for the project could be in harmony with contemporary and vintage pieces of furniture.
The choice of materials was also important to create the right feel, sober and neutral tones, internal surfaces covered with wood connect the environments making them as part of a single whole.
The lighting project focused on indirect lights, complemented by applied luminaires in a few walls and ceiling.
All spaces were developed with the same care and try to create surprises, rhythms and emotions.
Photography by Maíra Acayaba
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Residence in the Galilee by Golany Architects
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Lumishell by Christophe Benichou
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects