Apartment in Florence by Andrew Trotter Studio
This inspiring apartment designed in 2017 by Andrew Trotter Studio is located in Florence, Italy.
Description by Andrew Trotter Studio
“A studio for contemporary art and design development located in the heart of Florence, open to local and international artists for co-living and studio working space”
Interior design of 3 apartments in a historic building in the centre of Florence. Clean and simple, yet warm and inviting. Numeroventi is a guesthouse and a exhibition space.
Photography by Marina Denisova
- Västgötagatan by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Private Apartment in Milano by Cecilia Avogadro
- Miami Estate by DKOR Interiors
- Contemporary Home in Brazil by Marcelo Minuscoli
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Apartment in Moscow by Team Design
- White Apartment by Yael Perry
- Apartment in Warsaw by Fuss Studio
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture
- Home in Taipei by Wei Yi International Design Associates