Casa Lago by Farq Arquitectos
This contemporary private residence located in Jalisco, Mexico, was designed in 2017 by Farq Arquitectos.
Description by Farq Arquitectos
This project is born with 3 basic principles, LIGHT, VIEW, and SPACE.
The house is planned to be a 1 level construction and the main desire is to catch the views from the lake, in order to achieve that, the site was needed to be elevated approximately 18 feet above the initial level.
The materials and finishes in this proyect are mainly from the area and a certain balance is always taken in consideration.
High ceilings, open spaces and great views are few of the qualities of the house.
Photography courtesy of Farq Arquitectos
Products You May Like
- Kiah House by Austin Maynard Architects
- North Harbor Camp by TruexCullins
- Oceanfront House by Austin Maynard Architects
- Hoyo 15 - Apartment in Marbella
- Residential Apartment by Tako Kenkishvili
- House in Sydney by Luigi Rosselli Architects
- St Albans Penthouse by Elizabeth Matthews Interiors
- Lakeview House by Tommaso Giunchi
- Black House by AR Design Studio
- Private Residence by Domenique Mora