Casa Lago by Farq Arquitectos
This contemporary private residence located in Jalisco, Mexico, was designed in 2017 by Farq Arquitectos.
Description by Farq Arquitectos
This project is born with 3 basic principles, LIGHT, VIEW, and SPACE.
The house is planned to be a 1 level construction and the main desire is to catch the views from the lake, in order to achieve that, the site was needed to be elevated approximately 18 feet above the initial level.
The materials and finishes in this proyect are mainly from the area and a certain balance is always taken in consideration.
High ceilings, open spaces and great views are few of the qualities of the house.
Photography courtesy of Farq Arquitectos
Products You May Like
- Zen Villa by Designed Design Associates
- Fusion House by Sunil Patil and Associates
- Strata Residence by Cadence Architects
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates