Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
This Scandinavian apartment with industrial twist located in Poland, was designed by SHOKO.design.
Description by SHOKO.design
Scandinavian interior with industrial twist. Designed for a married couple with a newborn. Open floor plan with mezzanine is one of the best features of the apartment. Two bathrooms, one downstairs for guests and a second one, bigger located on the mezzanine level are perfectly designed to store as many accessories as possible. Custom glass, bedroom wall seperates it from the living space and provides ample amount of natural light and airflow.
Geometrical floor pattern, exposed wood beams acompanied by brick wall in the kitchen carried over to the living room emphasize the character of the Scandinavian design with a twist of New York Loft style apartment. Lines and geometrical painted shapes on the wall break it’s monotonuous silhouette. Light weight construction of the staircase perfectly blends with the living area without taking too much of it’s space. Custom kitchen countertop made out of butchers black grade oak wood with integrated shelves work both as a bar or a workspace.
Photography by Małgorzata Opala
Products You May Like
- Luxurious Apartment by Shenzhen Qianxun Design
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- FAV Residence by UNIRE Arquitetura Engenharia e Design
- Via Sistina Apartment by Serena Romanò
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Gothenburg Apartment by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Beniowskiego Apartment by Raca Architekci