Loft in New York by Oda New York
Located in New York City, this industrial loft apartment was redesigned by Oda New York.
Description by Oda New York
As a conservation and restoration project, it was important to retain 55 Mercer’s original cast iron façade yet augment the roof to provide contemporary urban connection. The addition, invisible to the street, creates a new rooftop penthouse while preserving the original five story facade. The project culminates beyond a simple conserved, landmark building and becomes a respectful allusion to history and quiet nod to the present.
Photography by Frank Oudeman
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Apartment in Poznan by MO Architekci
- Suchita's House by Fadd Studio
- Apartment in Moscow by FonBureau
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Eichler X-100 by Lucile Glessner Design