Loft in New York by Oda New York
Located in New York City, this industrial loft apartment was redesigned by Oda New York.
Description by Oda New York
As a conservation and restoration project, it was important to retain 55 Mercer’s original cast iron façade yet augment the roof to provide contemporary urban connection. The addition, invisible to the street, creates a new rooftop penthouse while preserving the original five story facade. The project culminates beyond a simple conserved, landmark building and becomes a respectful allusion to history and quiet nod to the present.
Photography by Frank Oudeman
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Boston Waterfront Condo by FBN Construction
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Frederiksberg Apartment by RUM4 // Kristian Lillelund