The Berwyn Mill in Corwen
This beautiful 18th century water mill situated in Corwen, North Wales, was completely restored by DMD Group with an extensive use of timber throughout the property.
Description by McCartneys
The DMD Group present this rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately restored 18th Century water mill with an extensive use of timber throughout the property which was a deliberate design concept to reflect the buildings original use as a working sawmill. The Mill occupies an idyllic rural position amongst 3 acres of terraced woodland. It features a landscaped garden and three peaceful woodland walks.
Completing the setting, a tributary of the River Dee flows through the grounds forming a series of cascading waterfalls. The property offers spacious, flexible accommodation which has been tastefully and comprehensively remodelled to an extremely high standard. Viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this magnificent and unique property.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Contemporary Chalet by Rudolf Perathoner Architect
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Le 205 by Atelier Moderno
- Mill Renovation by Ml-h design
- Whiteboards Reinvented
- JG Residence by MPG Arquitetura
- Hi-Rise Condo by Ted Maines Interiors
- Santa Fe Chic by Samuel Design Group