D House by Panorama
This two-storey house situated at the top of a cliff in Matanzas, Chile was designed by Panorama for a couple and their son.
Description by Panorama
A two storey house, for a couple and their son, is structured within a square volume of 9 by 9mts. Inside intersects another volume at a higher level, which is rotated 45 degrees in relation to the floor plan, allowing double heights and the organisation of space in the first floor.
The program is ordered in a simple way, a single space for the living room, dinning room and kitchen and on the back a sleeping area and the stairs to the second floor. Then, to the side and facing north the terrace, partly enclosed, allowing the users to be outside the days of extreme wind.
Finally, in the diagonal volume, the room and the toilet.
Three defined sectors as the result of the orientation to the panoramic views of the landscape, the isle, the beach and the forest in front of the ocean.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS