Gold Coast Penthouse by Gary Lee Partners
Luxurious eclectic downtown Chicago penthouse apartment designed by Gary Lee Partners.
Description by Gary Lee Partners
In search of a vibrant, urban lifestyle, this couple moved to a downtown penthouse after living in the suburbs for years. A modern, architectural envelope displays the couple’s eclectic tastes and the Asian art and artifacts collected during their travels. Luxurious materials such as travertine, brass, mother of pearl, and silk juxtapose against concrete and repurposed antiques for a refined, yet raw aesthetic. Signature elements such as the custom-designed, partial height bronze wall and the sculptural bronze and glass stair anchor and define the space.
Products You May Like
- Industria by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Contemporary Scandi Apartment by Laura Seppänen
- Apartment by Studio Cicchetti Viscardi
- Apartment in Vilnius by Kristina Lastauskaitė-Pundė
- White House Apartment
- Nevern Square Apartment by Daniele Petteno Architecture Workshop
- Voltaire by Sabo Project
- RA Apartment by Pascali Semerdjian Architects