Gold Coast Penthouse by Gary Lee Partners
Luxurious eclectic downtown Chicago penthouse apartment designed by Gary Lee Partners.
Description by Gary Lee Partners
In search of a vibrant, urban lifestyle, this couple moved to a downtown penthouse after living in the suburbs for years. A modern, architectural envelope displays the couple’s eclectic tastes and the Asian art and artifacts collected during their travels. Luxurious materials such as travertine, brass, mother of pearl, and silk juxtapose against concrete and repurposed antiques for a refined, yet raw aesthetic. Signature elements such as the custom-designed, partial height bronze wall and the sculptural bronze and glass stair anchor and define the space.
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Apartment in Malmö by Bjurfors Skåne