Gold Coast Penthouse by Gary Lee Partners
Luxurious eclectic downtown Chicago penthouse apartment designed by Gary Lee Partners.
Description by Gary Lee Partners
In search of a vibrant, urban lifestyle, this couple moved to a downtown penthouse after living in the suburbs for years. A modern, architectural envelope displays the couple’s eclectic tastes and the Asian art and artifacts collected during their travels. Luxurious materials such as travertine, brass, mother of pearl, and silk juxtapose against concrete and repurposed antiques for a refined, yet raw aesthetic. Signature elements such as the custom-designed, partial height bronze wall and the sculptural bronze and glass stair anchor and define the space.
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Apartment in Gdansk by IDEOGRAF
- Apartment in Kiev by Iryna Dzhemesiuk
- Liljeholmen Home by Stylingbolaget