Gold Coast Penthouse by Gary Lee Partners
Luxurious eclectic downtown Chicago penthouse apartment designed by Gary Lee Partners.
Description by Gary Lee Partners
In search of a vibrant, urban lifestyle, this couple moved to a downtown penthouse after living in the suburbs for years. A modern, architectural envelope displays the couple’s eclectic tastes and the Asian art and artifacts collected during their travels. Luxurious materials such as travertine, brass, mother of pearl, and silk juxtapose against concrete and repurposed antiques for a refined, yet raw aesthetic. Signature elements such as the custom-designed, partial height bronze wall and the sculptural bronze and glass stair anchor and define the space.
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda