Gold Coast Penthouse by Gary Lee Partners
Luxurious eclectic downtown Chicago penthouse apartment designed by Gary Lee Partners.
Description by Gary Lee Partners
In search of a vibrant, urban lifestyle, this couple moved to a downtown penthouse after living in the suburbs for years. A modern, architectural envelope displays the couple’s eclectic tastes and the Asian art and artifacts collected during their travels. Luxurious materials such as travertine, brass, mother of pearl, and silk juxtapose against concrete and repurposed antiques for a refined, yet raw aesthetic. Signature elements such as the custom-designed, partial height bronze wall and the sculptural bronze and glass stair anchor and define the space.
- Apartment in Milan by 23bassi Studio di Architettura
- Home in Stockholm by Interior by Fredrica
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Apartment in Sofia by Pavel Yanev
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- Black and White Minimalism by GAO architects
- Apartment in Warsaw by Nasciturus Design
- Apartment in Yekaterinburg by Hot Walls
- Apartment in Kungsladugård
- Delta Apartment by Gisele Taranto Arquitetura