Ultramodern Furniture by Cromatti
Cromatti is a collection of colorful ultramodern furniture, exclusively handmade in Los Angeles, California. The brand includes 11 unique home furnishing collections in an assortment of vivid, cubist inspired designs with hundreds of customizable options. We have over 100 bench and stool options, and more than 20 options for our metal and glass tables.
All the possibilities allow you to create unique furniture that represents a palette of self-expression to bring into your home. Every Cromatti piece is a true reflection of the personal spirit and vision of the creator.
Cromatti was created by Dan Maddox and Alan Rauta, who partnered together in 2012. Luxury cars and revolutionary artists were their inspirations to creating unconventional designer furnishings.
The Cromatti Collection
Massimo Bench – Pearl frame with fabric cushion in Flotilla color
Marciano Stools – Pearl frame with leather cushion in Ancor color
Alessio Table – Black frame with Frosted glass top
Luciano Table – Red frame with Grey glass top
Piazza Cushion – Fabric cushion in Passion color & fabric cushion in Flotilla color
Piccolo– Fabric cushion in brushed color
Vera Stool & Massimo Bench – Teal frame with fabric cushion in Brushed color
Luciano & Armavi – Blue frame with Frosted glass top
Croma Nesting Sets – Teal frame, Gold frame, & Red frameVisit Cromatti’s website & social media: Cromatti, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter - by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Brentwood Residence by Studio William Hefner
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design