Amsterdam Loft by Studio Slot
Studio Slot completely renovated and restyled an industrial loft near the Vondelpark in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Description by Studio Slot
This project represents the complete renovation and styling of an industrial loft near the Vondelpark, Amsterdam. What started as a client’s wish for some more cabinet space ended up in a total redesign and styling assignment.
The original open floorplan measures 24 x 4.5 meters with a ceiling height of 3.6 meters. One enter thes loft from one floor above. The stairs are an eye-catching statement, becoming a piece of sculpture in the living room.
The living room, kitchen, dressing area, and bedroom flow into each other. Public and private spaces are separated by a volume behind the kitchen area. Inside this volume, the bathroom and toilet are situated.
Old, characteristic concrete beams and columns are revealed to enhance the industrial feeling, creating an eclectic interior.
Products You May Like
- Loft Apartment by Dita Luarasi Abdiu
- Industrial Chic Apartment by Simonian Rosenbaum Architects
- Loft in Amsterdam by studiomfd
- Wapping Loft in London
- Soft Loft by Line Architects
- Casa Cialdini by Stefania Micotti
- Apartment in New York by Interior Marketing Group
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- Inspiring Home in Bari by Davide Tarricone
- Loft in New York by Oda New York