Amsterdam Loft by Studio Slot
Studio Slot completely renovated and restyled an industrial loft near the Vondelpark in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Description by Studio Slot
This project represents the complete renovation and styling of an industrial loft near the Vondelpark, Amsterdam. What started as a client’s wish for some more cabinet space ended up in a total redesign and styling assignment.
The original open floorplan measures 24 x 4.5 meters with a ceiling height of 3.6 meters. One enter thes loft from one floor above. The stairs are an eye-catching statement, becoming a piece of sculpture in the living room.
The living room, kitchen, dressing area, and bedroom flow into each other. Public and private spaces are separated by a volume behind the kitchen area. Inside this volume, the bathroom and toilet are situated.
Old, characteristic concrete beams and columns are revealed to enhance the industrial feeling, creating an eclectic interior.
- Noho Loft by Motiani Design
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Loft in Zurich by Arcs Architekten
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- Loft F5.04 by SMLXL Studio
- Loft Apartment by Objectum Studio
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design