Amsterdam Loft by Studio Slot
Studio Slot completely renovated and restyled an industrial loft near the Vondelpark in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Description by Studio Slot
This project represents the complete renovation and styling of an industrial loft near the Vondelpark, Amsterdam. What started as a client’s wish for some more cabinet space ended up in a total redesign and styling assignment.
The original open floorplan measures 24 x 4.5 meters with a ceiling height of 3.6 meters. One enter thes loft from one floor above. The stairs are an eye-catching statement, becoming a piece of sculpture in the living room.
The living room, kitchen, dressing area, and bedroom flow into each other. Public and private spaces are separated by a volume behind the kitchen area. Inside this volume, the bathroom and toilet are situated.
Old, characteristic concrete beams and columns are revealed to enhance the industrial feeling, creating an eclectic interior.
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Loft in Poland by Fabryka Wnętrz
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene
- Loft N by Nomade Architettura Interior Design
- Desert Loft in Kiev by YoDezeen
- Loft in Paris by Batiik Studio
- Lofthouse 1 by Marc Koehler Architects
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- South Park Home by Melissa Winn Interiors